Still looking for something to crochet for Spring? Why not try to crochet these Crochet Sunflower Patterns. All this lovely crochet patterns are absolutely free.
1. This very lovely Sunflower / Sonnenblume by elbpudel is a offered as a free ravelry download. The pdf can be downloaded in German or in English. The pdf contains a very detailed photo tutorial.
2. Crochet Sunflower by Cindy on her blog Skip To My Lou
3. This Sunflower Dishcloth and Scrubbie was designed by Lori Zeller. The free pattern is a member only download offered on Free-Crochet.com.
4. Sunny Flower Square by Zelna Olivier on her blog Zooty Owl
5. Another Sunny Flower Motif from Zooty Owl
6. Sunflower Barefoot Sandal designed by Akemi Takahashi on Ravelry
7. Sunflower Throw Designed by Mary Jane Protus on Red Heart
8. Stash-Bustin’ Sunflower in a Square by Corina on her blog Stitch 11
9. Crochet Flower Pattern: Sunflower, designed by Rachel Choi on Crochet Spot
10. Three different Sunflower crochet patterns on I Love Today!! –4Cs–
11. A written and video tutorial for this Sunflower can be found on Meladora’s Creation
12. A written pattern for this Sassy Sunflower Afghan can be found on Moms Love of Crochet
13. A very detailed and easy to follow written and photo tutorial for this cute little sunflower can be found on According To Mat
14. Sunflower by Drops Design
15. The free pattern for this gorgeous Sunflower Dress can be found on Universal Yarn
What is your favorite Sunflower pattern from the list above? If you were to chose 3 from the list above, what would be your top pick? Tell me in the comments section below.
As for me my favorite Sunflower Crochet Patterns are 1, 5, and 15.
I hope you enjoyed my Free Crochet Roundup. Don’t forget to subscribe for more freebies.
Please leave a message below for any suggestions for my next crochet roundup. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy crocheting everyone…