I’ve been looking for an inspiration on my next project and I thought I’d like to crochet a starfish. I’ve looked around the net and have found many inspirations. I’ve listed 10 of my favorite free crochet starfish patterns below. I hope you get inspired with these projects. As for me, I’ll try to make a starfish inspired headband for my 8 months old niece. I hope I can work it out. I’ll post pictures on my facebook page and instagram account for updates on my wip.
1. Simple and easy to make Starfish Crochet Pattern by Flower Girl Cottage.
2. If you love amigurumis I bet you would love to make this very cute ” Littlest Bashful Starfish” by Vintage Nettles.
3. Check this Starfish Crochet Free Pattern by Barbara Summers on her blog Crocknit.blogspot.com.
4. I love these lovely Starfish Dishcloths from Red Heart
5. Another cute Starfish Amigurumi from Redheart together with his best friend Octopus 😉
6. Wow! This one is my favorite. This is a very lovely Starfish Stole from Sweet Georgia Yarns.
7. Check this Starfish Amigurumi by Sabrina Boscolo on Ravelry. The beads make it standout. What a bright idea! I love it.
8. If you love to crochet bags then this Starfish Beach Bag from Yarnspirations is the perfect project for you.
9. Another lovely Starfish Dishcloth pattern from Yarnspirations.
10. If you love to crochet with finer yarns which I also love then this is the perfect project for you.This Starfish Pineapple Doily is designed by LJC Crochet Designs.
What is your favorite Starfish inspired crochet pattern from the list above? If you were to chose 1 from the listabove, what would be your top pick? Tell me in the comments section below.
I hope you enjoyed my Free Crochet Roundup. Don’t forget to subscribe for more freebies.
Please leave a message below for any suggestions for my next crochet roundup. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy crocheting everyone…